To use all features
About/Book Sharing Program
Borrow Books For FREE!
- You need only 1 BookWarm credit to freely borrow one book from BookWarm! 1 Warm Credit has been added to your account when you register, and you could get more credit by lending your books to others!
- To-the-door book delivery service (#)!
- To-be fully returned deposit is needed when you get the book. Check out More Info about Deposit
- For books owned by BookWarm, you could freely write or highlight the book as long as the usability of the book is not affected. However, for books owned by other students, writing or highlighting on the book is not permitted.
Lending books is just so EASY with BookWarm
- To-the-door book pickup and return service (#): Save Your Time and Energy.
- One-click away book listing process because we have the database of most of the popular used books.
- Whenever your book is borrowed by others, you will get 1 more BookWarm Credit awarded! Use these credits to borrow books from others for free! That is the point of SHARING!
- Whenever you list 2 more books on our website, 1 more BookWarm Credit will be awarded as well! And, listing books on BookWarm is so EASY and FAST (One-Click away).
We ensure that your books are well PROTECTED
- If your book is lost or misused or broken badly, a compensation of HKD 200 will be issued to you
- If the condition of your book is considerably worse after you get it back, a compensation of up to HKD 200 will be given
More information about BookWarm Credit
- BookWarm credit will be kept throughout your stay in HKUST and you could use them whenever you want.
- After each semester, if you have extra credits on your balance that you do not want, you may contact BookWarm and BookWarm could buy your credits back. Each credit would be worth up to HKD 50.
- If you do not have sufficient credit balance but you really need some, you may contact BookWarm and buy some credits. Each credit is worth HKD 30 for this semester. However, this is NOT recommended. Each student would have the up limit for buying credits, and BookWarm could decide not giving credits any more. Lend your books for others, keep the sharing spirit up and earn free credits!